Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners? sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 6 cups sweetened heavy cream, whipped until thick, in all
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 4 ounces chocolate curls and shavings
- 2 cups chocolate sauce, slightly warm
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl combine the crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup of the peanut butter. Mix thoroughly. Press the mixture into a 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake until golden and crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add the remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter. Beat until smooth. Add the milk and roasted peanuts and beat well. Fold 4 cups of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and spoon into the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator and spoon the remaining whipped cream over the entire pie. Slice into individual servings. Garnish with the peanuts, chocolate shaving and chocolate sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.