Curry Turkey Salad
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound roasted turkey meat, diced
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 heads radicchio lettuce, cored and thinly sliced
- Drizzle olive oil
- 1 recipe Toasted Croutons, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- For Toasted Croutons:
- 1/2 loaf French Bread
- Olive oil
Stir together, mango chutney, curry powder, and enough mayonnaise to your desired taste. Season with salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey meat, rice, grapes, almonds, and red onions. Add dressing. Mix well.
In a small mixing bowl, toss the radicchio with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
To serve, lay the radicchio in the center of each serving plate. Mound the turkey salad on top of radicchio. Place the croutons around the salad. Garnish with chives.For Toasted Croutons: