- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 pastrami-cured duck breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 pound linguine, cooked, drained and tossed in oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a small saute pan, add shallots, stirring for 1 minute. Add duck pastrami and chopped thyme. Stir and cook for 3 minutes. Add cooked linguine, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and garnished with thyme sprigs.