- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 onion, chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Add the eggplant and cook halfway through. Add red pepper, celery, and onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables begin to wilt. Add the basil leaves. Remove from heat. Add Parmesan, cream, bread crumbs and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Place skillet in the oven and cook until heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve with grilled lamb chops.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.