Emeril's Hawaiian-Style Poke
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Kick it Up Red Pepper Sauce, or hot pepper sauce of choice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1/4 cup minced green onions (green parts only)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound sushi grade yellowfin tuna, large dice
- 3/4 cup ogo seaweed, rinsed and chopped
- 5 teaspoons chopped roasted peanuts
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, lime juice, hot sauce, and sesame oil, and process on high speed. Add the red onions, green onions, and garlic, and process until smooth.
Place the tuna in a large bowl and toss with the peanut butter dressing. Divide among small plates. Top each portion with the chopped seaweed and chopped peanuts, and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.