- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, preferably a filtered (not cloudy) brand
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
In a large pitcher combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, pomegranate juice, grenadine, simple syrup, lemon juice and lime juice and stir well to combine. Add the light rum, Triple Sec and dark rum and stir well. Serve in 16-ounce glasses over lots of ice and garnish each glass with 1 orange slice, 1 lemon slice, and 1 maraschino cherry.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.