- 8 thick slices brioche bread, toasted
- Chipotle Mayonnaise, recipe follows
- 16 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 12 leaves red leaf lettuce, washed
- 16 thin slices ripe tomato
- 1 avocado, sliced
On a clean work surface lay out the toasted bread slices and spread 1 side of each slice with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Chipotle Mayonnaise (or less to taste.) Build the sandwiches by placing 4 slices of bacon, 3 lettuce leaves, 4 slices of tomato and 1/4 of the avocado slices onto the spread side of 4 of the bread slices. Top with the remaining slices of bread, spread sides down, and press downward slightly before slicing each sandwich in half.