Emeril's Sweet Bbq Sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons Creole or whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth, about 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Pulse 2 or 3 times. Refrigerate overnight before using.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.