Fresh Lobster Salad
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from two oranges
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Drizzle of honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 pound fresh haricots verts, stemmed and blanched
- 1/2 cup cured Greek olives, pitted and halved
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
In a mixing bowl, whisk the oil and orange juice until emulsified. Whisk in the shallots and garlic. Season with the honey, to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the arugula with 1/3 of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Mound the greens in the center of each plate. Toss green beans and olives with 1/3 of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Mound the beans on top of the greens. Toss the lobster with the remaining dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Mound the lobster on top of the bean mixture. Slice the eggs thin. Season with salt and pepper and garnish the salad with the eggs. Garnish with parsley.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.