- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil, for grilling
- 1 cup fresh shelled peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 orange, halved
- 6 cups fresh mixed baby greens, washed and thoroughly dried
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Preheat grill or broiler.
Season tuna with salt and pepper, and brush with olive oil and place on the grill or under the broiler.
Flip the tuna steak. Toss greens with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, and juice of the remaining 1/2 of orange. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
Make a mound of the seasoned greens in the middle of each serving plate. Place a serving of tuna steak on top of the greens. Top with a generous spoonful of the relish. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.