Fresh Tomato and Black Bean Salsa
- 4 cups chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 cups dried black beans, cooked in salted water until tender, cooled (about
- 2 cups)
- 1 cup small diced red onions
- 1 large fresh jalapeno, seed and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Crispy corn tortilla chips
Combine the first seven ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lime juice and olive oil. Mix well. Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with the chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.