- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crust in a 9-inch springform pan
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 pints chocolate chocolate-chip ice cream, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 3 pints peanut butter ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- Several chocolate pieces, for garnish
- Mint sprigs
Brush 1/2 cup of melted chocolate on the prepared pie shell, covering completely. Refrigerate and let set.
In an electric mixer, whip the 2 cups of whipping cream and the 1/2-cup peanut butter until whipped, set aside.
Spoon the chocolate chocolate-chip ice cream on top of the chocolate crust, forming the first layer.
Next, layer the smooth peanut butter. Sprinkle with the roasted peanuts. Spoon the peanut butter ice cream over the peanuts.
Finally spread the peanut butter whip cream on top, covering the pie completely. Refrigerate until firm.
Spoon the chocolate sauce on the bottom of the plate.