- 1 Asian pear, cut into eighths
- 1 Bartlett pear, cut into eighths
- 2 small plums or 1 large plum, quartered
- 3 figs, halved, or quartered if large
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Splash rose wine
- Whipped cream, for garnish
Preheat grill to medium-low.
Spread a 1-foot piece of aluminum foil out on a work surface. Place fruit in foil and drizzle with honey and a splash of wine. Fold up packet to seal. Grill until fruit is tender, about 10 minutes. Open papillote and place on a large plate to share. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.