- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 dozen Little Neck Clams, cleaned and scrubbed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound linguine, cooked until tender
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
In a large saute pan, with a lid, add the oil. Heat the oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the clams. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and saute for 6 to 8 minutes. Add the onions, garlic, and wine. Continue to saute for 2 minutes or until the shells completely open, discard any shells that do not open. Add the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to saute for 2 minutes. Add the parsley and mix well. Serve on a large platter. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.