- 16 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, stems removed and wiped clean
- 2 cups finely chopped lightly toasted pecans
Working 1 at a time, spoon about 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture around each grape, rolling between your hands to coat evenly. Place on a dish and refrigerate until slightly set, about 20 minutes.
In a shallow dish, place the pecans. Roll the cheese-coated grapes in the pecans and place on a platter. Chill until set 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.