Grilled Chicken Thighs with Brazilian "Vinaigrette" Salsa
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 boneless skin on chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground bay leaf
- Vinaigrette Salsa, recipe follows
- For the Vinaigrette Salsa:
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and 1/4-inch diced tomato
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch diced green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat a grill to medium-low.
Press 1 garlic clove on each chicken thigh and rub in. Combine the butter, salt and ground bay leaf into a paste.
Place the chicken, skin side down in the pan. Cook for 7 minutes, turn over and baste with the butter mixture. Continue to cook for another 7 minutes, turn over back to the skin side and cook for 7 minutes more. Turn over again and cook for a final 7 minutes. Remove thighs to a large serving platter and serve with the Vinaigrette Salsa.For the Vinaigrette Salsa:
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to combine. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 2 cups
More Recipes and Ideas:
Yuzu and Mirin Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs with Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice, Smoky Grilled Chicken Wings with Pickled Red Chiles, Dates and Fresh Mint, Grilled Chicken with Mustard Dill Sauce, Roast Beef Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Pork Butt Recipes, Chicken
Thank you! your flag was submitted.