Grilled Swordfish with a Citrus Herb Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon, plus 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
In a medium bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, shallot, orange zest, Dijon, lemon zest and garlic, and season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in 1 cup of the olive oil in a slow and steady stream to properly emulsify the vinaigrette. Add the chopped mint, basil, parsley, tarragon and cilantro to the vinaigrette and set aside as you prepare the rest of the dish.
Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Season each swordfish fillet with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the white pepper. Brush with the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil and place on the grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turn over and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano. Remove the swordfish from the grill and transfer to a room temperature plate.
In a large bowl, combine the baby greens, tomatoes, feta cheese and 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette. Toss to combine and divide the salad among the 4 plates with the swordfish. Drizzle a bit of the remaining vinaigrette over each swordfish fillet and serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Swordfish Kabobs with Fresh Herb Pesto Sauce, Grilled Swordfish Skewers with Coconut, Key Lime and Green Chile Sauce, Grilled Swordfish with Potato-Chorizo Salad, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Easy Dinner, Baked Chicken Recipes, Salisbury Steak Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.