- Lime wedges, for rimming the glass
- Margarita salt, if desired
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 to 1 cup premium silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 tablespoons Simple Syrup, or to taste, recipe follows
- 1 cup guava juice
- Lime slices, for garnishing glass
Rub a lime wedge around the edges of a margarita glasses and dip immediately in the margarita salt, if desired, turning to coat. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
In a blender, combine the ice, lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, Simple Syrup, and guava juice and blend until combined and ice cubes are crushed. Pour into the chilled glasses, garnish each with a lime slice, and serve immediately.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water