Hearts of Palm and Crab Salad
- 1/2 pound Hearts of Palm, blanched, marinated and julienned
- 1/2 pound crab meat, picked over for cartilage and shells
- 1 cup julienned carrots, blanched
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil
- 1/2 cup herb vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chiffonade baby lettuces
- 3 (1-inch) slices tomato
- 1/4 cup herb vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, edible flowers
In a mixing bowl toss all the ingredients with the herb vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. To assemble, toss the greens with the herb vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Season the tomato slices with salt and pepper. Form a stack salad, alternating the tomatoes, salad and baby lettuces. Garnish with any remaining vinaigrette, cheese, parsley and flowers.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.