Hearts of Palm, Black Bean, Red Onion and Corn Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cane vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stem and seeds removed and minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced bias cut green onions
- Mixed greens, if desired, for serving
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, herbs, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Slice the hearts of palm on an angle, about 1/2-inch thick. Combine the hearts of palm, red onions, black beans, corn, bell pepper, and green onions in a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Arrange on a platter or individual salad plates, over greens, if desired, and drizzle with the dressing.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.