Herbed Oyster Crackers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black or white pepper
- 2 cups packaged oyster crackers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic, thyme, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the crackers and toss to coat thoroughly. Transfer to a small baking sheet and bake until crisp and lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay