- 3/4 pound. 85 to 90 percent lean, prime ground beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices havarti cheese
- 2 onion rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Waffle-cut potatoes, fried for garnish
Preheat a barbecue or stovetop grill to very hot. Combine beef, horseradish, garlic paste and herbs. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide mixture and form 2 firm, round, 3/4-inch thick patties. Place on hot grill and cook 5 minutes. Meanwhile, slice buns in half and brush with butter. Flip burgers and continue to cook 5 more minutes. Place buns, butter side down, on cooler part of grill and toast. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and continue to cook until cheese melts. Assemble burgers and serve them with fried potatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.