- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 3 pounds chicken breast, skinless, boneless
In a small bowl combine mint, cilantro, lemon and lime juices, olive oil, curry powder, yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well. Place the chicken in a large plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Squeeze the excess air from the bag and seal. Marinate for 3 hours, refrigerated.
Season, and place the marinated breast on the grill or in your broiler. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until firm, but still springy.