Italian Meats and Cheeses Platter
- 1/2 pound coppa, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound mortadella, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound salami, sliced
- 1/2 pound bresaola, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Montasio cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh Italian goat cheese
- 1/2 pound Piave Vecchio cheese
- 1 (at least 1/2 pound) wedge Castelmagno cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh oregano sprigs, for garnish
Arrange sliced meats on a large platter.
Slice cheeses as desired, or leave in wheels or wedges.
Drizzle with olive oil, if desired, and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Arrange on the large antipasti platter with peppers and asparagus. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse, 2003