Jalapeno Bloody Mary
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly minced cilantro leaves
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, to taste, stem removed and minced (with seeds)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh horseradish (or 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- Lime slices, for garnish
- Celery stalks, for garnish
In a blender, combine the tomato juice, lime juice, lemon juice, cilantro, jalapeno, horseradish, and garlic and blend until smooth. Season the mixture, to taste, with the Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Store the mixture in a nonreactive container. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
To serve, fill 6 large (16-ounce) tumblers with ice, divide the Bloody Mary mix among the glasses, and divide the vodka evenly among the glasses. Garnish with the sliced lime and celery stalks and serve.