- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons beer
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 (6.5-ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- Sliced French bread, potato chips, corn chips or crackers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, beer, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Mix well. Then fold the clams into mixture and pour clam mixture into a shallow baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.