- 2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes in the boiling water and cook at a low boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander set in the sink and let sit until just cool enough to handle. Quickly peel the artichokes and slice.
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and saute until they give off their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add the artichoke slices and parsley, and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and toss with the truffle oil. Serve immediately.