- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded or julienned jicama
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
Combine the yogurt, lime juice, cider vinegar, sugar, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
When ready to serve, combine the jicama, green onions, and red bell pepper in a large bowl and add the dressing. Toss gently but thoroughly to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve immediately.