- Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 fresh lobster, cooked, meat removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into approximately an 8 to 10-inch round and 1/4-inch thick.
Rub the grill grates with an oil-soaked rag or paper towels and place the pizza dough on the grill. Grill until there are grill marks on both sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove the dough from the grill and top with the goat cheese, lobster, scallions and tomatoes. Place the pizza back onto the grill and cook until the cheese has melted. Remove from the grill, cut into wedges and serve immediately.