Lobster Mousse Puff Pastry Bouchees
- 3/4 -pound lobster tail meat, roughly chopped, plus 1/2-pound lobster tail meat, sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon leaves
- Mini puff pastry shells
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water, to make egg wash
- 1 -ounce American farmed paddlefish caviar, optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the pastry shells on a lightly greased baking sheet, brush the tops with the egg wash, being careful not to let the wash drip down the sides, and bake in the middle of the preheated oven until they are just beginning to color, about 7 minutes. Transfer the shells to a rack and let them cool completely.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lobster Mousse Puff Pastry Bouchees, Puff Pastry-wrapped Salmon and Watercress Mousse with Champagne-Chive Butter Sauce and Buttered New Potatoes, Lobster, Mushroom and Sweet Corn in a Pastry Boat, Cheese Dip Recipes, Lobster Recipes, Artichoke Appetizer Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Lobster Roll Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes