- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin (one-half 1/4-ounce envelope)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 firm-ripe mangos, peeled, seeded and sliced, garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the graham crackers with 1/4 cup of the mango puree and mix well. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake until firm, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and lime zest until light and fluffy. Add the softened gelatin and remaining 3/4 cup mango puree and mix to combine.
In a clean bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold into the mango mixture and pour over the crust, smoothing the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
To serve, slice and garnish each serving with 2 mango slices.