- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Black pepper
- 1 pound small button mushrooms, washed right before you use them
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, honey, salt, crushed red pepper, and pepper. Add the mushrooms and toss to coat.
Allow to marinate for 4 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally. When ready to serve, add the tomatoes, carrots, and fresh chopped chives to the mushrooms. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper and place in a serving dish.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse