- 1 cup back olives, sliced
- 1 cup queen stuffed olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons small diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 10 -inch Muffalata bun
- 2 ounces cotto salami, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients together and mix well. Split the Muffalata in half and spoon half of the olive salad on one half of the bun. Place the cotto salami, smoked ham, Genoa salami, Mozzarella cheese, and Provolone cheese on top of the olive salad. Place the remaining half of the bun on top and slice the sandwich into fourths. Serve with Zaps.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.