Nineties Style Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 cups shredded crabmeat
- 1/2 cup bay shrimps
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup pitted medium black olives
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup minced Maui onion
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until fork-tender. Cool, then cut into eighths.
In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients lightly to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.