Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak Pasta
- 1 pound mushrooms, stem ends trimmed and quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups leftover Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 pound egg noodles, cooked al dente according to package directions
In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in the olive oil until golden around the edges. Add the garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for 1 minute longer. Set aside.
Heat the leftover Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak in a Dutch oven until hot. Add the sour cream, parsley, cooked egg noodles, and mushrooms and toss until thoroughly combined and heated through. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Paul Young
Recipe courtesy of Mario Batali