Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak Pasta
- 1 pound mushrooms, stem ends trimmed and quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups leftover Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 pound egg noodles, cooked al dente according to package directions
In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in the olive oil until golden around the edges. Add the garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for 1 minute longer. Set aside.
Heat the leftover Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak in a Dutch oven until hot. Add the sour cream, parsley, cooked egg noodles, and mushrooms and toss until thoroughly combined and heated through. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse, 2007