Organic Pork Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound organic pork loin, cut into 1 by 2-inch strips
- 1 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dozen littleneck clams
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- 3 cups kale, chiffonade
- 1/2 pound broccoli rabe, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti
- Creole seasoning
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.Add the pork and brown briefly for about a minute. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the clams, onions, kale and broccoli rabe and saute for 3 minutes. Cover the pan and steam until the clams open, about 5 minutes. Add the pasta and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if necesssary. Pour into a large serving dish and dust with the Creole seasoning, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.