- 1 large cauliflower, about 2 pounds, cut into 1 1/2-inch flowerets
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the garlic. Toss to mix well and place in a large baking dish or shallow roasting pan. Place the pan in the oven and roast the cauliflower, turning once or twice, until tender and caramelized around the edges, 30 to 35 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, stir the garlic into the pan.
Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately.