- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 -ounce passion fruit liqueur (recommended: Passoa)
- 1 1/2 ounces passion fruit coulis
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh sweet-and-sour
- Dash angostura bitters
- Float of dark rum or banana rum (recommended: Myers Dark Rum or Cruzan Banana Rum)
- Lime wheels and maraschino cherry, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except rum in a cocktail shaker over ice and shake to chill. Strain into a tiki glass filled with ice cubes. Top with the rum and serve, garnished with a wheel of lime and a maraschino cherry.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.