Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 4 cups heavy cream, whipped until thick, in all
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/4 pound chocolate, shaved into curls
- Fresh mint sprigs
Using an electric mixture, fitted with the whip attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the peanut butter, milk and roasted peanuts and beat well. Fold 2 cups of the whipped cream into the cheese mixture. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill completely, about 2 hours. Slice the pie into 8 servings. To assemble, place 1 piece of pie on each plate. Dollop each piece of pie with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish each piece with the salted peanuts, drizzle of chocolate sauce, chocolate curls and mint.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie, Peanut Butter Moon Pie: Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker Crust, Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Filling, Marshmallow Frosting, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Cream Cheese, Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes, Latin American, Fruit Cheesecake Recipes, Hot Chocolate Recipes, Chocolate Fudge Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.