Raw Porcini Salad
- 1 cup fresh porcinis, sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1 artichoke heart, sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup shucked and blanched fava beans
- 1 small head raddichio, julienned
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano
In a large bowl, toss together, porcinis, artichokes, carrots, fava beans, and raddichio. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and parsley. Slowly whisk in olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with the salad. Top with a shaving of Parmigiano.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.