- 2 bottles chilled dry red wine, Beaujolais
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup superfine granulated sugar
- 2 oranges, cut into thin rounds
- 1 lemon, cut into thin rounds
- 1 lime, cut into thin rounds
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 pears, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups cold lemon-lime flavored or club soda
In a large pot or bowl, combine the wine, brandy, orange juice, and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Add the orange, lemon, and lime slices, the apples, and pears, and refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and add the soda. Serve in glasses over ice.