Skirt Steak Marinated Asian-style
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 skirt steaks, 12 ounces each
- Jasmine rice, for serving, optional
In a large zip-top bag, combine all ingredients. Squeeze out the excess air and seal. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove the steak from the marinade. Grill on both sides for 4 minutes. Alternatively, you can broil the meat for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes. When ready to serve, thinly slice and serve over jasmine rice, if desired. Garnish with scallions.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.