Skirt Steak Marinated Asian-style
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 skirt steaks, 12 ounces each
- Jasmine rice, for serving, optional
In a large zip-top bag, combine all ingredients. Squeeze out the excess air and seal. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove the steak from the marinade. Grill on both sides for 4 minutes. Alternatively, you can broil the meat for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes. When ready to serve, thinly slice and serve over jasmine rice, if desired. Garnish with scallions.