Smoked Salmon and Caviar Stuffed Potatoes
- 24 small creamer or new potatoes, cooked in salted water until tender and cooled
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons brandy
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (7-ounce) tin sevruga caviar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Cut the potatoes in half. Hollow out each half of the potato.
Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and set aside. In a food processor, puree the salmon and cream cheese, until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the garlic, onion, parsley, butter, brandy, lemon juice, and cream. Process until the mixture is smooth again, about 1 minute. Place a heaping spoonful of the mixture in the center of each potato. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Place on a serving platter and garnish with a heaping spoonful of caviar.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.