Smoked Salmon, Squaquerone Cheese, Red Onion, and Arugula
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 8 slices griddle bread, or any good quality white bread
- 1 pound smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, shaved paper thin
- 2 cups arugula, cleaned and stemmed
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, yogurt, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice, Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the griddle bread with the cheese. Layer the bread with the salmon, red onion and arugula. Top with another slice of bread and place on a plate.. Garnish with parsley and Essence.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.