- Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 3/4 pound robiola cheese
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup sauteed button mushrooms
- White truffle oil
- Fresh arugula or mizuna, for garnish
Place a pizza stone in the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Roll the pizza dough out to approximately 10 to 12 inches. Prick the dough with a fork or dough-fork and bake on the stone until it puffs up, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Split the crust horizontally but don't cut all the way through. Fill with the robiola cheese and 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan. Press the crust together and top with the mozzarella and mushrooms. Drizzle the top with 2 tablespoons white truffle oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Return to the oven for a few minutes, just to melt the cheese.
Toss the arugula or mizuna with truffle oil and garnish the pizza. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.