- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 1/4 tablespoons cayenne
- 5 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 pounds lean pork butt, cut into 1-inch thick 4 to 5-ounce slices
In a mixing bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, granulated garlic, granulated onion and onion powder. Dredge each piece of pork in the spice mix. Press the spice mix well into each piece. Pack the tasso in the plastic wrap, about four to a pack. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 days or up to 1 week.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.