- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 ounce passion fruit liqueur (recommended: Passoa Liqueur)
- 3 ounces Passion Fruit-Orange Juice Blend, recipe follows
- Dash angostura bitters
- Banana rum, for drizzling
- Orange twist, for garnish
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
Combine the orange liqueur, passion fruit liqueur, Passion Fruit-Orange Juice Blend, and a dash of bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until thoroughly combined and well-chilled. Strain into an ice-filled tiki glass and drizzle a layer of banana flavored rum on top. Garnish glass with the orange and lemon twist and a light sprinkling of freshly grated nutmeg.
- 1 bag passion fruit coolie
- 1 (1/2-gallon) orange juice
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in 1 gallon jug. This will have a 6-day shelf life.