Tinfoil Corn Rules
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam, recipe follows
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the husks and silk from each ear of corn. Rinse the corn under cold running water and pat dry. Cut the butter into 4 equal pieces and place 1 a third of the way up from the bottom on each piece of foil. Set 1 ear of corn on top of each butter pat and sprinkle with some of the Baby Bam. Roll up the foil over the corn, starting at the bottom. Keep rolling until only 4 inches of foil are left at the top, then fold the left and right sides in toward the center. Finish rolling the foil over the corn.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before taking the corn out of the hot foil.
Baby Bam Seasoning:
3 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine with a wooden spoon. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Yield: about 3/4 cup
Thank you! your flag was submitted.