- 3/4 pound very fresh white fleshed ocean fish, such as cod
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (about 2) minced serrano peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup small diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into thick strips and fried until crisp
- Lime wedges
Cut the fish into 1/2-inch dice. Place in a glass dish with the lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain the fish and add the peppers, tomato, avocado, onion, cilantro, olive oil, and salt. Fold gently to mix. Serve with some fried tortilla strips, thick cut, garnish with lime wedges.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.