- 4 cups cooked sticky rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 ounces herbed goat cheese with peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Place a large, nonstick saute pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Place the rice mixture into the pan and press down so it forms 1 big cake. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Carefully flip the pancake, and cook on the other side until golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the pan and slice.